The "Three Arches" Apartment in Manchester!
We’ve created a welcoming and homely space in the midst of the bustling city center, and we would love you to join us during your visit to Manchester. Located within minutes of some of the city’s best attractions and transport links, High Street Townhouse is ideal for extended stays in our amazing city.
Surrounded by its Victorian heritage, and in a city steeped in history, High Street Townhouse sits quietly in Manchester’s Northern Quarter Conservation Area. The building was originally built in 1897 by Wilson Bothamley and was originally used as a wholesale warehouse and shop, 58 High Street was once at the center of the city’s hat and clothing trade. Lovingly transformed into a boutique aparthotel of 19 self-catering apartments, you’ll be staying very much in the heart of one of Manchester’s most eclectic spaces.
This thoughtfully & newly furnished 2 bedroom apartment (50 sq/m) with eclectic décor and local artwork makes for the perfect stay
- Unique & original 3 brick arch feature in the spacious living/kitchen area
- Bedroom with KING bed with Ottoman storage underneath
- Further bedroom with DOUBLE bed
- Spacious bathroom with bath/shower combo
- Fully equipped kitchen with stove, oven, microwave and refrigerator
- Free highspeed Wifi : BT Openreach ADSL 80Mb
- Complimentary laundry Washing and Drying machines on site in the guests' common room area.
The Northern Quarter; famous these days for its cafes, tea rooms, vintage clothing shops, and bars offers an abundance of unique experiences.
Our location is also super convenient for so many entertainment spots:
Just steps away from Arndale shopping center: “We’re the closest apartment building to Manchester’s Official Apple Store”
- AO Arena is just a 10-minute (800m) walk away
- Old Trafford Football Stadium: 20 min tram ride
- Etihad Stadium (Manchester City FC) : 20 min tram ride
- Vue Cinema: 5 mins walk (400m)
- Piccadilly Gardens: 5 mins (400m)
- Royal Exchange Theatre: 7 mins (600m)
- National Football Museum is just 8 mins walk (650m)
- Manchester Cathedral: 10 mins (800m)
- Canal Street Entertainment area: 11 mins (820m)
- Opera House: 16 mins walk (1.2 km)
- Parking: there is no parking onsite however there is paid parking very close by at NCP Printworks, 6 Shudehill, Manchester M4 4AA (5 min walk (300 meters)
- Manchester Piccadilly Railway Station is just a 13-minute walk (Manchester Airport is then just a 26 min train ride).
We are proud to display the ISAAP Quality Marque, confirming our deserved certification from ISAAP, the leading global provider of quality assessment, reporting, and recognition awards for the serviced accommodation, corporate housing and executive suites sector of the hospitality industry.OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
- The property is strictly non-smoking including no vaping anywhere in the building.
- Please note that to provide host and guest liability and damage protection, you will receive a secure link upon booking to complete a virtual check-in through a guest portal. A pre-authorization of £250 will be held on your credit card 7 days ahead of check-in, through to check-out. If your arrival is in less than 7 days, the deposit will be taken at the moment of the virtual check-in.
- Should you need any assistance, we are available 24/7 via phone and instant chat.
- On-site laundry room on the lower ground floor with two high-capacity modern washing machines and two drying machines for residents' use. Clothes airer racks are also supplied in the apartment.
Checkin & Checkout
Select your check-in day